Copyrights of Vietnam News Agency
5, Ly Thuong Kiet Street , Hanoi, Vietnam
NA Chairman chairs meeting on special policies in COVID-19 fight
Hanoi, December 3 (VNA) – National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue chaired a
meeting with permanent members of the NA Committee for Social Affairs and representatives of relevant agencies in Hanoi
on December 3 to discuss the Government’s proposal on several special mechanisms
and policies in the fight against COVID-19.
Earlier on November 17, the Government sent the proposal to the NA Standing Committee regarding the issuance of a resolution on several mechanisms and policies in COVID-19 prevention and control for the implementation of the comprehensive strategy on the effort.
Chairwoman of the NA Committee for Social Affairs Nguyen Thuy Anh and NA Chairman Hue agreed on the need to issue the resolution.
Hue said the draft resolution should focus on special policies and mechanisms that are different from others in the law.
About the stabilisation of medical equipment prices, he suggested enlisting those in urgent need with sufficient impact evaluation and high consensus.
Hue also asked the NA Committee for Social Affairs, the NA agencies, the NA Standing Committee and the Government continue perfecting the report assessing the impacts of the draft resolution./.
- 490 new COVID-19 cases recorded on October 210/02/2022 18:10
- 671 new COVID-19 cases recorded on October 110/01/2022 17:56
- Thailand ends COVID-19 emergency10/01/2022 17:28
- Indonesia licenses first home-grown COVID-19 vaccine 09/30/2022 18:37
- Vietnam logs additional 1,470 COVID-19 cases on September 3009/30/2022 18:34
- Singapore authorises use of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on under-five children09/30/2022 15:01
- Laos launches COVID-19 vaccination for five-year-old children 09/30/2022 11:31
- 978 new COVID-19 cases recorded on September 2909/29/2022 18:27
- COVID-19: 1,587 new cases recorded on September 2809/28/2022 18:41
- 1,585 new COVID-19 cases logged on September 2709/27/2022 18:17
- Vietnam reports additional 1,432 COVID-19 infections on September 2609/26/2022 18:47
- Vietnam records lowest number of COVID-19 cases in two months09/25/2022 18:24
- Vietnam logs additional 1,176 COVID-19 infections on Sept. 2409/24/2022 18:15
- Vietnam plans to vaccinate under-5 children against COVID-19 if there’s scientific basis09/24/2022 15:32
- Vietnam records 2,545 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 2309/23/2022 18:38