Copyrights of Vietnam News Agency
5, Ly Thuong Kiet Street , Hanoi, Vietnam
NA Chairman chairs meeting on special policies in COVID-19 fight
Hanoi, December 3 (VNA) – National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue chaired a
meeting with permanent members of the NA Committee for Social Affairs and representatives of relevant agencies in Hanoi
on December 3 to discuss the Government’s proposal on several special mechanisms
and policies in the fight against COVID-19.
Earlier on November 17, the Government sent the proposal to the NA Standing Committee regarding the issuance of a resolution on several mechanisms and policies in COVID-19 prevention and control for the implementation of the comprehensive strategy on the effort.
Chairwoman of the NA Committee for Social Affairs Nguyen Thuy Anh and NA Chairman Hue agreed on the need to issue the resolution.
Hue said the draft resolution should focus on special policies and mechanisms that are different from others in the law.
About the stabilisation of medical equipment prices, he suggested enlisting those in urgent need with sufficient impact evaluation and high consensus.
Hue also asked the NA Committee for Social Affairs, the NA agencies, the NA Standing Committee and the Government continue perfecting the report assessing the impacts of the draft resolution./.
- COVID-19 cases nears 15,000 on January 23 [CORRECTION]01/23/2022 18:28
- COVID-19 cases nears 15,000 on January 2301/23/2022 18:10
- Health ministry calls for facilitation of people’s return to hometowns01/23/2022 15:04
- COVID-19: New cases on January 22 total 15,707 01/22/2022 18:27
- Overseas Vietnamese honoured for contributions to homeland’s COVID-19 combat 01/22/2022 17:16
- New regulations for domestic travellers01/22/2022 14:11
- Indonesia pushes for formation of new global health agency: President01/21/2022 19:54
- Additional 15,935 COVID-19 cases recorded on Jan. 2101/21/2022 19:31
- Singapore face rising COVID-19 cases01/21/2022 18:54
- Laos considers loosening entry regulations 01/21/2022 18:01
- Thailand’s economic growth projected at 3.5-4.5 percent this year01/21/2022 15:59
- Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe from Jan 24, to Russia from Jan 2901/21/2022 15:02
- Malaysia shortens quarantine period for travellers with booster shots01/21/2022 14:03
- ASEAN Committee in Czech Republic supports local people amid COVID-1901/21/2022 11:10
- More flights to be launched to bring overseas Vietnamese home: spokesperson01/20/2022 20:17