Copyrights of Vietnam News Agency
5, Ly Thuong Kiet Street , Hanoi, Vietnam
Over 4,880 tonnes of rice given to COVID-19-hit people in three provinces
Hanoi, December 4 (VNA) – Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai has signed a decision on the free-of-charge provision of over 4,880 tonnes of rice from the national reserve to Hoa Binh, Ha Tinh and Soc Trang provinces to support needy people who have been affected by restriction measures to fight COVID-19.
Accordingly, northern Hoa Binh province will receive 54.78 tonnes, while central Ha Tinh province will get 229.47 tonnes, and the Mekong Delta province of Soc Trang more than 4,596 tonnes.
The Deputy PM asked the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to work together to implement the decision and submit reports on it.
Meanwhile, People’s Committees of beneficiary localities are requested to bear responsibility on the accuracy of relevant information they provide and deliver the rice aid to the right people in a timely manner./.
- COVID-19 cases nears 15,000 on January 23 [CORRECTION]01/23/2022 18:28
- COVID-19 cases nears 15,000 on January 2301/23/2022 18:10
- Health ministry calls for facilitation of people’s return to hometowns01/23/2022 15:04
- COVID-19: New cases on January 22 total 15,707 01/22/2022 18:27
- Overseas Vietnamese honoured for contributions to homeland’s COVID-19 combat 01/22/2022 17:16
- New regulations for domestic travellers01/22/2022 14:11
- Indonesia pushes for formation of new global health agency: President01/21/2022 19:54
- Additional 15,935 COVID-19 cases recorded on Jan. 2101/21/2022 19:31
- Singapore face rising COVID-19 cases01/21/2022 18:54
- Laos considers loosening entry regulations 01/21/2022 18:01
- Thailand’s economic growth projected at 3.5-4.5 percent this year01/21/2022 15:59
- Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe from Jan 24, to Russia from Jan 2901/21/2022 15:02
- Malaysia shortens quarantine period for travellers with booster shots01/21/2022 14:03
- ASEAN Committee in Czech Republic supports local people amid COVID-1901/21/2022 11:10
- More flights to be launched to bring overseas Vietnamese home: spokesperson01/20/2022 20:17