Copyrights of Vietnam News Agency
5, Ly Thuong Kiet Street , Hanoi, Vietnam
Photo exhibition on COVID-19 through eyes of disadvantaged children
Hanoi, December 3 (VNA) – Fifty paintings drawn by disadvantaged children were put on display at an exhibition called “Gratitude” held at the United Nations Office in Vietnam on December 3, on the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities (December 3).
The event is a continuation of the contest “For a Triumphant Vietnam” which was held by Mr. Sun programme, Hope Foundation and UNICEF in Vietnam.
Through the stories, messages, pictures and thoughts ingrained in each work, viewers are taken on an emotional journey raising awareness and an understanding of COVID-19 through the children’s eyes.
All proceeds from the sale of paintings will be managed by the Hope Foundation from VnExpress e-newspaper to support children with cancers, disabilities, or from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The works were previously exhibited at the National Museum of Fine Art in Hanoi from November 18-22, attracting more than 1,000 visitors./.
- COVID-19 cases nears 15,000 on January 23 [CORRECTION]01/23/2022 18:28
- COVID-19 cases nears 15,000 on January 2301/23/2022 18:10
- Health ministry calls for facilitation of people’s return to hometowns01/23/2022 15:04
- COVID-19: New cases on January 22 total 15,707 01/22/2022 18:27
- Overseas Vietnamese honoured for contributions to homeland’s COVID-19 combat 01/22/2022 17:16
- New regulations for domestic travellers01/22/2022 14:11
- Indonesia pushes for formation of new global health agency: President01/21/2022 19:54
- Additional 15,935 COVID-19 cases recorded on Jan. 2101/21/2022 19:31
- Singapore face rising COVID-19 cases01/21/2022 18:54
- Laos considers loosening entry regulations 01/21/2022 18:01
- Thailand’s economic growth projected at 3.5-4.5 percent this year01/21/2022 15:59
- Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe from Jan 24, to Russia from Jan 2901/21/2022 15:02
- Malaysia shortens quarantine period for travellers with booster shots01/21/2022 14:03
- ASEAN Committee in Czech Republic supports local people amid COVID-1901/21/2022 11:10
- More flights to be launched to bring overseas Vietnamese home: spokesperson01/20/2022 20:17