Copyrights of Vietnam News Agency
5, Ly Thuong Kiet Street , Hanoi, Vietnam
PM asks for safely, flexibly adapting to COVID-19
Hanoi, December 2 (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has
requested consistently pursuing the policy of safely, flexibly adapting to and
effectively controlling COVID-19 pandemic.
He made the request while chairing the regular Government meeting in Hanoi on December 2 to review socio-economic performance for November and 11 months of this year, the Government’s draft Resolution on key tasks and measures for 2022 socio-economic development and State budget estimate.
The PM asked ministries, agencies and localities to closely grasp the situation, especially the pandemic, continue raising public awareness of pandemic prevention and control, focus on public investment capital disbursement, fine-tune mechanisms to submit to the NA’s upcoming meeting, as well as continue with administrative reform and social welfare guarantee.
About 2022 socio-economic development plan, he required that its goals must be close to realities and ensure harmony between economic development and culture, environment, as well as among industry, agriculture and services, in line with the Party Central Committee and National Assembly’s resolutions, including three strategic breakthroughs.
As the pandemic has been under control nationwide and the economy is recovering, departments and agencies were assigned to seriously follow dispatch on response to and recovery from rains and floods.
Participants affirmed the Government and PM’s timely and sound directions to changing anti-pandemic strategy. They said it is necessary to continue with synchronous, timely and effective tasks and measures set in the Government’s Resolution dated August 21, 2021 in December and next year.
According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the country’s socio-economy showed positive signals in November with macro-economic stability and low inflation./.
- 490 new COVID-19 cases recorded on October 210/02/2022 18:10
- 671 new COVID-19 cases recorded on October 110/01/2022 17:56
- Thailand ends COVID-19 emergency10/01/2022 17:28
- Indonesia licenses first home-grown COVID-19 vaccine 09/30/2022 18:37
- Vietnam logs additional 1,470 COVID-19 cases on September 3009/30/2022 18:34
- Singapore authorises use of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on under-five children09/30/2022 15:01
- Laos launches COVID-19 vaccination for five-year-old children 09/30/2022 11:31
- 978 new COVID-19 cases recorded on September 2909/29/2022 18:27
- COVID-19: 1,587 new cases recorded on September 2809/28/2022 18:41
- 1,585 new COVID-19 cases logged on September 2709/27/2022 18:17
- Vietnam reports additional 1,432 COVID-19 infections on September 2609/26/2022 18:47
- Vietnam records lowest number of COVID-19 cases in two months09/25/2022 18:24
- Vietnam logs additional 1,176 COVID-19 infections on Sept. 2409/24/2022 18:15
- Vietnam plans to vaccinate under-5 children against COVID-19 if there’s scientific basis09/24/2022 15:32
- Vietnam records 2,545 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 2309/23/2022 18:38