Copyrights of Vietnam News Agency
5, Ly Thuong Kiet Street , Hanoi, Vietnam
Vietnam logs seven new COVID-19 cases on March 20
Hanoi, March 20 (VNA) – Vietnam’s COVID-19
caseload rose to 11,527,146 with seven new cases recorded on March 20,
according to the Ministry of Health.
The number of recoveries stood at 10,614,857. There are five patients needing breathing support.
The death toll from the disease was still kept at 43,186 as no fatalities were reported over the past seven days.
More than 265.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in the country so far./.
- COVID-19 meets criteria for Group B infectious diseases: PM06/03/2023 18:30
- Myanmar extends COVID-19 restrictions until end of June05/31/2023 19:42
- Vietnam to consider downgrading COVID-19 to flu-like status05/30/2023 15:12
- Indonesia, Singapore cooperate in stepping up aviation services post COVID-1905/29/2023 20:32
- Resources for COVID-19 fight under review05/29/2023 14:52
- Lawmakers to discuss use, management of resources for COVID-19 fight 05/29/2023 09:14
- Vietnam posts 1,222 new COVID-19 cases on May 2205/22/2023 20:13
- Free COVID-19 vaccination continues this year: ministry05/22/2023 17:40
- Vietnam to consider announcing end of COVID-19 pandemic05/22/2023 10:46
- Phu Quoc welcomes first international cruise ship after COVID-1905/22/2023 07:58
- Vietnam logs nearly 2,000 new COVID-19 cases on May 1505/15/2023 18:58
- Vietnam carries out sustainable prevention of COVID-19: expert05/12/2023 09:24
- Number of hospitalised COVID-19 patients in Singapore surges05/09/2023 21:45
- Too soon to claim COVID-19 is like seasonal flu: WHO Representative05/09/2023 19:00
- Thailand still concerned about COVID-19 outbreak risk05/09/2023 09:10